Monday 24 November 2014

CATCH UP #1

On my old blog I used to do a collage of a catch up of what I've been up to and a few snaps.. (I'll try to keep it up to date (monkey covering eyes emoji)

Obviously... remember remember the 5th of november.. so this is the first fireworks display in Cambridge that I've been to and it was so pretty, the fun fair definitely made me feel like a child again!


Over the weekend I ended up spontaneously going up to London and had a little shop & a wander.. the west fields new look had a completely new refurb & I can never say no to a photo booth opportunity...



In UO I FINALLY found these urban outfitters calvin klein bra top and underwear!! I WANT / NEEEEEED  these in my life.. they're definitely going on my xmas wish list.


Going back home means one thing.. FOOD, the only downside is having to lug it all the way back on a two hour train journey is never fun...



I found the cambridge satchel company shop, I love this city there are so many cute tourist attractions it's so pretty where ever you are. 


Blogging with waffles and golden syrup on a sunday.. what could be better???




4 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures! Hope you enjoyed those waffles ;)! xx

    http://f4irestofall.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute photos, love that calvin klein set!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics ..love your blog..following you on GFC..ope u do d same ..stay in touch

    http://www.cutepinknpurple.com/

    ReplyDelete