Tuesday 11 November 2014

BLOOMING WINTER









Navy dress - Matalan (really old)     •      White knit - Superdry     •      Necklace - Matalan    •      Scrunchie - Primark


Being a student and trying to look nice is something I'm always juggling in my life.. trust me the budget we have hardly stretches far..


The navy dress from matalan, funnily enough my mum bought me back in 2008/2009 and I hardly ever wore it.. I tried it on recently.. it fit and with a cute little jumper over top it looked like an easy outfit for the winter with a few accessories!


Recycle & reuse.. who'd have thought it would come in handy!


The scrunchie came in two colours a black/ gold and black/silver.. I think they're really cute for the festive season which is just round the corner!


@ThiviyaSunthar

x

2 comments: