Sunday 9 November 2014

PLEATS & PLEATS & PLEATS











Topshop crop top  •  H&M pleated Skirt  •  Primark Necklace  •  H&M Hat  •  

When I first tried on this Crop top in a size 8,it was too tight and didn't suit my body.

So.... I ended up buying the top in a size 16 in a baggier size but I find that it sits better when I wear it with this skirt. When I asked the assistant to grab me a 16 I got such a funny stare from her.. It was much more suited to me! 


I've done a little smokey eyeshadow along with mac's pretty please matte lipstick. 


Please comment what you think below..

@ThiviyaSunthar

x

4 comments:

  1. I buy a lot in bigger size for the same reason. Sometimes there are only bigger size on sale or left and then I'm happy that I've tried it on haha
    Looks really cute :)!

    http://marygolife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! TOPSHOP are we'll know for their 'sizes' being smaller than an actual size! Up to two sizes smaller!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post! It's not fair the way some stores make you feel your however many sizes bigger than you actually are.

    fifty-shadesofblonde.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt and the necklace

    ReplyDelete