Sunday 16 November 2014

IT'S A SUNDAY, ok...









You know when you just want to just throw on and just go outfit.. 

Top - Matalan    •     Blazer - Miss Selfridge     •     Jeans - H&M      •    Bag - Next     
Pealry Rings - H&M  •   Fur - from a different coat.

(I promise I don't live in Matalan) - but these tops are really cute little chiffon tee's.... & were only £10 - they go with everything, I bought two different colours.. they come in white, black, blue and red! I love them they're not the best quality but for a throw on top they're great. 

The blazer I absolutely adoreeeeeee.. I've been trying to find like a black blazer to just chuck on that will go with everything. I found this in Miss Selfridge as they had a 30% off at the moment, it would have been rude not too... Although I'm not too sure on the slits at the back.. (I'm hoping it'll grow on me). 

- it's fun playing around with different lengths as I usually don't go for suuuuperr long blazers.

Please excuse the hair I literally had no effort to do anything with it, I literally just chucked it up in a messy bun.. (monkey covering eyes emoji). 


 Please let me know what you think below..

& Follow Me on Instagram/Twitter






4 comments:

  1. Such a cute effortless look! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk
    www.youtube.com/user/sprinklesofstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this outfit! :)
    The simplicity, and the fur with that coat!
    Following you on BlogLovin now :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! Need this blazer it's so chic
    Great post!
    Following you on bloglovin' now
    Zoe
    www.zoethedreamer.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete