Wednesday 7 January 2015

BLACK IS SO COLOURFUL










(With aaaaaaaa lot of family stuff going on I've been such a lousy blogger :( apologiessssss, but I'm back for 2015 and fresh start to the blogging year yay.) 



I've become a lover of the colour black.. Never did I think I'd ever see the day. 

It's literally become my fave colour over this winter season (as much as I do hate to admit it).

I've fallen in love with yet another black duster style coat/blazer whatever you want to call it. This one's from H&M.. I'm loving they're stuff, this is only £20!! I'm also wearing a turtle neck crop jumper from new look and layered it with an oversized baggy shirt from H&M. 

(Someone neeeeeeeeds to ban me from H&M, it's such an unhealthy obsession.)
The best thing about winter is wearing more nice clothes, and just on top & on top of each other.. winter season for clothing is my favourite definitely beats the summer!



x

(Please comment I'd love the feedback) 



3 comments:

  1. Terrific look, girl. Love the black coat, gorgeous. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    Happy New Year
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for the visit, Thiviya, just followed back. Please keep in touch. xoxo

      Delete
  2. I really need a coat like this, looks great on you!

    Sarah
    www.sarahtrademark.com

    ReplyDelete