Wednesday 19 November 2014

COULD IT GO GINGER??.....







Getting bored of hair is literally the worst habit to have...

I either just get it cut every 6 weeks because I love the feeling of fresh cut hair or it's to dye it.. but I find that there is so little colour choice that actually suits me, so I've decided to dip dye it a little brown.

I used Loreal's FeRia Extreme Blonde ombre kit in E01- (it was £5.99 from boots) every time I use blonde hair dye it can be so risky.. I get so nervous, it could go so wrong (i.e ginger or even blonde).. but I've learnt NOW that its almost impossible as I have such dark hair it can never change so dramatically unless you bleach it before hand!

That's another reason why I use blonde hair dye rather than bleaching it and then putting on brown hair dye.. you avoid even more chemicals that just damage and ruin your hair...

This also came with a brush which made it so much easier and handy when you put the dye on!

My hair is also naturally straight and so so very thick.. I used my Babyliss curling wand to get the wavy look!

Comment below & Let me know what you think!


@ThiviyaSunthar 



6 comments:

  1. Love the colour of your hair. You look great.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!

      follow me for more updates of new blogposts :)


      xx

      Delete
  2. Your looks great dip dyed! I've got naturally dark brown hair but I've never dyed it before. Probably the only person ever who hasn't haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the end result it looks really natural xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the new color its a nice warm shade that I think complements your skin nicely!

    ~shannon
    www.lameliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I'm the same with hair, always feel like I want a change haha.

    It turned out really great, suits you so well!! {:



    Would you like to follow each other?

    123danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete