Friday 6 February 2015

LETS GET LOST


















                                                                                                                                                                                     



- Khaki Khaki Khaki -



I'm in love with this colour trend at the moment.. i've noticed it always creeps back in to the seasons every now and then, and it seems to be now..

As i'm FINALLY back at uni and into a normal routine I think you can be expecting few more blog posts than normal.. yayyy

I'm also so so so so excited as I'm going to be helping out at Cambridge style week this year! I'm so excited to be apart of the event!! It's such a brilliant way to express fashion idea's of new designers and business opportunities - click on the link ^ to find out more about it & to buy tickets to the event! 

I adore this cosy little long sleeved jersey tunic from topshop.. its super comfy and it seems to go with a hell of a lot of other clothing I'm almost tempted to buy a few more colours! 
The black chelsea boots are also from topshop .. (I know I'm a topshop addict), they're the perfect every day boots, but the only thing is they're SUEDE D: water + suede = no no, literally a pain to keep clean! 

The shirt is probably one of my oldest and favourite shirts that I still wear, I must have bought it about 5 years ago in Zara so I so so doubt they'd still have any unfortunately! The only regret i have is I wish it was a little bigger so it was an oversized fit but it still love it!! 

PLEASE let me know what you think & comment below :) 

Follow me on Instagram - ItsThiviya 

xxx













1 comment:

  1. You're looking amazing, I'm really loving this color on you

    xxx

    ReplyDelete