Monday 12 January 2015

CATCH UP #2


This past month has been a craaaaaazy one - with christmas and new years it been a little hectic. along with uni assignments on top of that it wasn't the easiest holiday period this year! 

New year's eve selfie - I took so little pictures that night and didn't even get one of my outfit. I wore a cute little LBD bardot dress, which I loved. probably my fave dress of 2014, despite not being able to breathe the night.. 

I made dinner - a mexican night with nacho's and fajita's and this is impressive for me as i'm definitely no Jamie Oliver, its safe to say I do struggle a little at uni with cooking dinner, my flat mates have to instruct through each and every part.. (a little embarrassed). 


I love family time, please excuse me wearing my sister's cat hat.. what christmas isn't complete with out a trip to winter wonderland - despite the overly priced stalls it was such a cute little day out in London. 

Home alone is the ultimate christmas film, there is no Christmas when i haven't watched this film, it always makes me feel at home.

Amongst all the yummy food places in cambridge there is a dunkin donuts right near my uni, the next best thing to a krispy kreme.. god help me this isn't going to be good.

But overall 2014 has been a brill year & excited for what 2015 now has in store!!

Please comment your feedback
I'd love to hear it..




x









1 comment:

  1. I am from Cambridge as well! So nice to see other bloggers from Cambridge :)
    www.clashingtime.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete