Sunday 15 February 2015

PRETTY IN PASTELS














Well if you haven’t heard of this before – you heard it here first.. (*)

Farfetch is an online company where you can find all your favourite key boutiques all in once place. It’s like your dream shopping centre but through the screen, like you wouldn’t even have to move an inch...

Since I’ve discovered the website it makes it easier for me to find new clothing to fall in love with.  My must haves this season from far fetch there are only a few here.. if I were to put them all on here I don't think it would fit on the blog!  

Almost every spring pastels becomes an obsession of mine – and the wide leg pale pink trousers by Cedric Charlier  is a 100% a personal fave that I have come across that are the perfect length, I love high waisted bottoms that sit just a little above the ankle. Paired with a cute crop top - the Stella McCartney  white tee would go perfectly with the trousers for a day look or even a bra-let for a night time look. 


I have been looking for a trench coat every where & a few clicks on Farfetch - I have found and fallen in love with this Burberry London one!! I want one for an everyday use and this look is perfect for a throw on type of coat. I think this season an invest in to a trench coat is a necessity..

WHEN DO YOU NOT NEED AN LBD... I've come across this cute little Red Valentino one and Farfetch are up to scratch with their LBD choices, there were a good selection on the site but this little 'princess' embroidered sheer is the cutest little  dress. The Alexander Wang, Lovisa pumps... erm, i'm speechless.. they also come in a textured print as well, they are gorgeous - NEED.

This bag pale blue tote.. I'm not usually one to go for a bright coloured bag.. I usually got for black greys and nudes (a little boring) but I think this is cute to wear with like an all back outfit  adding a splash of colour. 

Please go check out Farfetch.com & comment below on what you think of this post.. 

I always love the feed back

Love, 

T H I V I Y A. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Thiviya. I nominated you for the Liebster Award because I really enjoy reading your blog. To find out more about it you can click on this link: http://www.diamond-days.com/home/2015/2/16/the-liebster-award. Lots of love, Georgia xxx

    ReplyDelete