Friday 20 February 2015

HOW MANY SHADES OF GREY?






I Thought this caption was appropriate - after the media frenzy thats been going on about the release of the film 50 shades of grey.. I've heard oh so many reviews of the film.. I think i'm going to have to be the judge of it.. I really do need to go watch it!

AND it's begun, the four days of fashion filled craziness - LONDON FASHION WEEK. I'm so so looking forward to seeing the key pieces and trends for A/W15!

I think there isn't a day where I wish I bought two of this duster/blazer (Miss Selfridge) - I love it so much, it's got to be one of my favourite buys everrrrr. This is a cute little layered dress (all in one) that I stumbled across in H&M.. it looks like a day dress but I think with an overload of accessories it can be cute little night time dress too! 

I had a chop off the ends of my hair.. I was so determined to let it grow but I gave in :( I think I just love the feeling of fresh cut hair too much. I also ended up getting some bangs/fringe (whichever you want to call it) - cut in, it's hard to get used to. Like the parting doesn't sit right for it and ends up just hanging in front of my face. 


Comment and let me know what you think - follow me on Instagram & Twitter >>>


Lots of Love,

T H I V I Y A 



No comments:

Post a Comment