Friday 6 March 2015

BRIGHT WHITES for #COLOURMEMARCH









IT'S LADIES DAY... with less than a week to go for the ladies day at the Cheltenham Races on the 11th of march, outfit planning is in full force..

The races is the perfect opportunity to get all glammed up and especially for this  #ColourMeMarch  competition with etailpr!

I think in the sunlight this spring there is no brighter colour than white and especially when it's a sunny day. This gorgeous white long blazer I stumbled across in primark would you believe it or not..  I recently did a primark shop and found some good accessories and jersey tops that seem to go with everything! The blazer was only £17.. and the quality really isn't bad at all!! I'd definitely recommend it.

ummmm.. it's coming (The topshop item) - The skirt.. how cute is this little A-line skirt. It's such a perfect skirt for spring and I love the blue colour in it that makes the outfit not so boring. 

The cute little shoulder bag is a cute little throw on I found in primark, it's leather with adorable velvet panels on the side which I think makes it look more than what it's worth. It was only £8 - I find this to be such a bargain. The black plain ribbed jersey top is no different to the Topshop ones only ALOT  cheaper and they had them in grey and white too! The hat is also a primark accessory.. they seem to be getting everything right this season!!

Please do link below your #ColourMeMarch Outfits and Links.. I'd love to see what you would wear to the cheltenham ladies day. Comment on what you think and get back to me! Head on over to thefestival15.co.uk for more information about the ladies day and #ColourMeMarch - also over at EtailPR's blog theres more info..

check them out & let me know..


Love,


T H I V I Y A














No comments:

Post a Comment