Thursday 8 January 2015

BOUT THAT BASE








The daily routine for the base of my make up - 

I've always seemed to struggle with trying to make my darker skin tone all even tone..

 I've had acne in the past but acne on my skin aways leaves awful dark patches/scarring on my skin and one tone of foundation never seemed to match! It was horrible.. I'd spend so much on different colours for different parts of my face but I've now found the solution... 

The PEACH LUSTRE highlighter prep & prime - (yes it's a highlighter) but I use it as a colour corrector and it works wonders!! (I was recommended it by a MAC assistant and never been so pleased with the results.) Where my dark patches are - mainly my chin and fore head.. I apply this to set before my main foundation and it blends in nicely with my Mac studio fix foundation, making my skin all one even tone!

YES I know mac can be a little pricey for foundation but I'd 100% recommend it! It's made my skin feel and look so much better...


Please comment & let me know what you think 

I'd love the feed back 





x




5 comments:

  1. No! Now I have that song again stuck in my head, lol. The makeup looks flawless on you, and I suppose that's worth the money, right?!
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you found that perfect base/concealer, it really looks flawless!
    I think it's time for me to try out one, been reading only positive reviews about that.

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Thiviya and thank you very much for follow me on Bloglovin. I'm very happy and I follow you immediately. I do not know this product, but reading your post looks like a very good product. Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Studio Fix, I'm with your it makes my skin look so much better too! xx

    KirstyLeighx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks so good, definitely need to try it <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete